Refund and Payment Policy
By signing Enrollment Agreement, the student agrees to pay Foundation Billing and Medical Coding, LLC, hereafter referred to as the school, the total stated tuition and fees. The school agrees to provide the occupational training in accordance with the provisions of Catalog Number 1, May 2022. Payment of all monies due shall be a condition of continuing enrollment. Upon satisfactory completion of all academic and skill requirements and when all financial obligations to the school have been met the school will award the certificate of completion to the student. The student and school understand that this Enrollment Agreement, WHICH INCLUDES THE REFUND POLICY, may not be amended except in writing and signed by both parties.
Postponement of starting date, whether at the request of the school or the student, requires a written agreement signed by the student and the school. The agreement must set forth:
a) Whether the postponement is for the convenience of the school or student, and;
b) A deadline for the new start date, beyond which the start date will not be postponed.
Students not accepted to the school are entitled to all moneys paid. Students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three (3) business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. Students, who withdraw after three (3) business days, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except the maximum cancellation charge of $150.00 or 25% of the contract price, whichever is less. In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain a cancellation charge plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of contract hours, as described in the table below. The refund is based on the last date of recorded attendance.
Refunds are based on students completing one (1) class per week
|Student is entitled to upon withdraw/termination||Refund|
|Within first 10% of program (1-2 classes)||90% less cancellation charge|
|After 10% but within first 25% of program (3-5 classes)||75% less cancellation charge|
|After 25% but within first 50% of program (6-10 classes)||50% less cancellation charge|
|After 50% but within first 75% of program (11-15 classes)||25% less cancellation charge|
|After 75% (if paid in full, cancellation charge is not applicable)||NO REFUND|
- The student may cancel contract at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after signing this contract.
- All refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of termination. The official date of termination or withdrawal of a student shall be determined in the following manner:
- The date on which the school received notice of the student’s intention to discontinue and training program; or
- The date on which the student violates published school policy, which provides for termination.
- Should a student fail to return from an excused leaved of absence, the effective date of termination for a student on an extended leave of absence or a leave of absence in the earlier of the date the school determines the student is not returning or the day following the expected return date.
- The student will receive a full refund of tuition and fees paid if the school discontinues a course/program within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it, except that this provision shall not apply in the event the school ceases operation.
- The policy for granting credit for previous training shall not impact the refund policy.
- Tuition fees are payable in accordance with the dates agreed as part of this contract. Foundation Billing and Medical Coding, LLC reserves the right to deny admission of the student to the facilities of Foundation Billing and Medical Coding, LLC On-Line including classes if payments due to Foundation Billing and Medical Coding, LLC are not made by the due dates. Students whose accounts are in arrears will not participate with Foundation Billing and Medical Coding, LLC classes, and progress reports and transcripts will not be released until payment is received.